Collegiata di San Leonardo e Santo Stefano
Historic parish church built in Pallanza, on the remains of a previous church, between 1535 and 1590 certifies the kept tombstone of consecration inside the temple. The façade is simple and harmonious. The bell-tower, 65 metres high, was built in different times: the lower draw traced from the 16th century while the terminal part with the dome and the lantern was built in 1689. The internal space composes three apses covered of a vault of cruise discharging on the Rosa columns of granite of three polygonal apses and of one dome hided outside of the tiburio. Dated back to the 17th century the valuable wooden sculptures – altar, pulpit, choir and the cover of the baptismal font – and the painted canvases.