Chiesa di San Vittore
The Collegiate Church of San Vittore - It was built around 1076, consecrated in 1156 by the archbishop of Milan, Uberto Pirovano. In 1296, extended and then again in 1575 after the pastoral visit to St. Charles. In 1681 for charity work of Giovanni Maria Provost Duminelli reduced form today and consecrated in 1749 by Cardinal [Joseph] Pozzobonelli. The facade was rebuilt in 1830 on a design by the architect Caronesi [= Ferdinand Caronesi] Macciago [sic. The Caronesi was born in Veddo fraction Maccagno Superior (Varese)]. Style classic pure, harmonic lines, is one of the most beautiful of the diocese. A tradition has it that the ancient was dedicated to the Assumption.